Are you in the Houston, Texas area and looking for more information on how the Toyota Corolla compares to the Honda Civic? Look no further! Fred Haas Toyota Country is comparing the new Toyota Corolla vs the Honda Civic for Texas drivers.
Shop our inventory of Toyota Corollas!
To keep things fair, we compared the two base models of each vehicle. Shop our new Corolla inventory online or visit our showroom at 22435 SH-249 Houston, TX. Give us a call at (281) 839-2738 if you have any questions.
| || |
2019 Toyota Corolla L
2019 Honda Civic LX
| MSRP|| $18,700||$19,450|
| Engine|| 1.8L || 2.0L|
| Horsepower||132|| 158|
| Fuel Economy - City (mpg)|| 28|| 25|
| Fuel Economy - Highway (mpg)|| 36|| 36|
The Toyota Corolla is a great sedan option for any driver hitting the Texas streets! It even has the awards to back it up:
- 5-Star Safety Rating from the NHTSA
- Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS
The 2019 Toyota Corolla is a top-consumer and safety pick. At Fred Haas Toyota Country, these award winning mid sized sedans await you. Head to our dealership near Houston and take one for a test drive! At their amazing low-price with tons of great features, they blow away the competition!
1. Government 5-star safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. (www.safercar.gov)
2. 2017 model-year vehicle's projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data, which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit www.kbb.com.
3. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2017 Corolla, vehicle class Small Cars. For more details on 2017 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org.
** Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium trucks, SUVs, and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling, and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling, and delivery services Toyota provides, as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, and available or regionally required equipment. The MSRP price is only valid in TX, OK, AR, MS, and LA. Actual dealer price will vary.