Everything you need to know about the Toyota Camry vs. the Honda Accord. We here at Fred Haas Toyota Country are in love with the new Toyota Camry, and what's not to love? This new Camry offers Houston area drivers top of the line sleek and modern finishes.
Shop our inventory for a 2019 Camry!
Below, we have compared the 2019 Toyota Camry LE to the 2019 Honda Accord Sport. Shop our new Camry inventory online or visit our showroom at 22435 SH-249 Houston, TX. Give us a call at (281) 839-2738 if you have any questions!
| || |
2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
| 2019 Honda Accord LX|
| MSRP|| $34,600|| $30,310|
| Engine|| 3.5L V6|| 2.0L inline 4-cylinder|
| Horsepower|| 301|| 252|
| Torque (ft lbs)|| 267|| 273|
| Seating capacity|| 5|| 5|
| Front airbags (driver/passenger)|| Standard/Standard|| Standard/Standard|
| Power door locks || Standard|| Standard|
| Tank capacity (gal)|| 16.0|| 14.8|
| Fuel Economy - City (mpg)|| 22|| 22|
| Fuel Economy - Highway (mpg)|| 32|| 32|
| Combined (mpg)|| 26|| 26|
The Toyota Camry offers a lot of bang for your buck in Houston, including hybrid options! Let's not forget all of the awards the Camry has behind its name.
The 2019 Toyota Camry is an award winner!
- Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS.
- Ranked #1 in midsize cars according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Received a 5 star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The 2019 Toyota Camry is available at Fred Haas Toyota Country in Houston! Head to our dealership serving Houston and surrounding cities, and take this top consumer choice, mid-sized sedan for a test ride!
1. 2019 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Government 5-star safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. (www.safercar.gov)
3. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2018 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Cars. For more details on 2018 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see http://www.iihs.org/. Applies to Camry models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS) and specific headlights.
4. View U.S News Best Cars at http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Toyota_Camry/
5. Information taken from Toyota National Site:
6. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental US and Alaska.
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The MSRP price is only valid in TX, OK, AR, MS, and LA. Actual dealer price will vary.